We are All Creations.
We are All Creators.
Science has shown us that the mind and the body can’t differentiate between something that is visualized and the action taken in the physical world. Visualization activates the nerve system of your body and mind into experiencing “this dream” that you are creating. This hard wiring effect makes it easier for a similar scenario to be experienced by the mind and body once the original track has been laid. The more you develop this wiring the more available and ready you are for it to occur in your physical reality. When you entrain your energetic body through visualizing, the field of electricity around you vibrates in the frequency of that which you are visualizing. Our energetic body dances all day long with the infinite universe of possibilities all around us, attracting more of that which we vibrate and repelling that which is different. Know that as creator you really can have an effect on what comes your way, how people interact with you, your health, your wealth and yes, even your happiness. These are not due to chance; you do have a very important role in your creation.
As with any tool, the more we practice, the better we become and the more results we will see. I encourage all of you to dedicate 5 minutes of your day, 5 minutes of every day to see your ideal life realized. It will be some of the best 5 minutes that you invest in yourself. Below I have outlined some of the important aspects of visualization that I have distilled through the last 10 years of study. Enjoy!
In the end make it your own, have fun with it, and just try it out. The more you practice it the more you will be amazed at the power you have as the creator of your life.
1) Alignment is key. Although all things are possible, some things are more probable than others. When visualizing focus on your unique desires, your unique gifts, what is right for you. Trying to do, be or have something that is not in alignment will be an up stream battle, it may be possible but it will be a lot of struggle. Physical and energetic alignment is key as well. Having your nerve system aligned and energetic system properly flowing allows you to know more clearly who you really are, and will also amplify the power of your visualizing. Would it make sense then that during an adjustment is a great time for you to visualize? You betcha!
2) Start with the end in mind. See that which you are working towards done already. Feel it complete: your goals attained, yourself lying in the arms of you lover, your body healthy, whole and vibrant. The process, the how am I going to do that is secondary.
3) Emotion is power. Adding emotion to your visualization jiggles your cells, it vibrates your being and makes space in your body for something new to show up. Try actually being happy, jumping up and down, or even giggling when you visualize. Notice the rush of energy afterwards. Oh, I know it is kinda different, yet isn’t different and change what we are intending to create?
4) Put yourself in the picture. Many people have dreams that live out there and up there. They have a dream partner that is out there some where, they know their dream car but never have the courage to see themselves in it, or see themselves looking through the living room window of their new home. You being in the visualization is key.
5) Visualization works for all things. Although the movie the Secret made visualization main stream and it focused largely on material manifestations, the same power that can manifest a new home can manifest health, happiness, inner peace and global revitalization. In these changing times I believe it is critical that we all lend our creative juices to the world at large. I empower you see the oceans detoxifying, the ice caps freezing and each of the world’s children being fed a daily, nutritious breakfast?
Conclusion: Visualization is a powerful tool that can be used by anyone to manifest their dreams, but it takes discipline and practise to integrate this way of thinking in our daily lives. So, go ahead and integrate a daily habit of visualization and follow it with positive thought and clarity.
Share your visualization experiences in the comments section below.
There are few things more important in a person’s life than finding their life’s purpose. A life purpose can help motivate and fuel the efforts of any individual with massive energy and help accomplish any task. Imagine you are trying to accomplish a goal such as getting fitter with the purpose of looking better than your friends or colleagues, contrast that with the same goal but with the purpose of living a healthier life so you can live better each moment and experience the joys of life more fully, the first one is driven by ego and positions you in a race with others to have the best physique, while the latter goal puts you in a position to improve your health constantly and be better than you were yesterday. That makes a pretty big difference right? Your purpose fuels the efforts towards your goals and having a weak purpose or one which is not aligned with your authentic self can derail your plans of achieving your goals. Have a look at these 5 easy ways you can find your life’s purpose:
1. Attune to your Inner Self: The most trusted and easiest way to find your life’s purpose is by getting in touch with your inner authentic self and removing all ego driven thoughts from your mind. This way you are in alignment with your higher self and you can ask yourself what activities and actions bring you the most joy that you could dedicate your life doing, these will show you the way towards your purpose.
2. Find out what energizes you: Observe your energy levels as you engage in different activities as this will give an indication of what naturally aligns with your authentic self. If you find you are tremendously active and energized while talking to people and interacting with groups of people, you might have a passion for sales or public speaking. If you do not tire of writing for hours and find it enjoyable, then writing might be your purpose.
3. Map out your Journey: A good way to find your purpose is to map your journey up until now, what was your childhood like? What did you dream you would grow up to be? Who were your role models in different stages of your growth? These questions will open up your inner ambitions and dreams that have stayed with you since you were younger and give you important clues as to where your purpose lies.
4. Is it Ego driven or Innate driven: The most important aspect of finding your purpose is whether it is your true purpose that is aligned with your authentic self or is it ego driven and aligned with your desires and superficial needs. This is something everyone has to figure out on their own by asking questions such as, Will this purpose benefit me alone or achieve a higher good? Or Will this purpose motivate me enough to energize me towards my goals?
5. Synchronicities: Our higher self always gives us directions through the way of synchronicities in our lives. To truly understand what our higher self wants us to pursue, we have to learn to listen and observe intently. Listening and observing phenomena in our daily lives will guide us towards our purpose. Coincidental meetings, appearance of certain symbols in unlikely places and sometimes bewildering turns of events are some of the ways we could be shown our true purpose.
These are some simple methods anyone can apply towards realizing their life purpose, but these methods get simpler and easier to employ as you practice and get more familiar with them and as you discover more of your true, authentic self.
Did you find out your life's purpose? Please share your purpose in the comments section below.
Every year there are fields and fields of millions and millions of poppy’s all living, growing and doing what poppy’s do. And in these fields of millions there are a select few poppy’s who dare to be different. In the sea of millions the few who choose to be different, choose to go for it, to stretch themselves, to grow to be all that they can be. These few poppies find themselves ahead of the crowd, with their blossoms shining brightly for all to see, expressing their true greatness, being all that God intended them to be. It’s not that they are being boast full, ego driven, selfish, or even that they are suppressing the growth of their neighbors around them. They are simply being all that they can be which few of the other poppies attempt to be.
These tall poppy’s act as an inspiration for others to step up, to stretch themselves, to go for it. And many times they are just that for those around them, actually encouraging everyone to be better. But there is also another part of the story. See because of their obvious height difference these poppy’s make themselves the obvious targets for early harvest. These tall poppy’s become the first to be cut, the first to be harvested, the first to be picked out amongst the crowd. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
This story is of course a mirror and a metaphor for us humans as well. In fact, so much so, that in many parts of the world they speak about the “tall poppy syndrome”, where people literally are afraid to stand out in a crowd for fear of being cut down, being targeted, or being picked on. Wow, how unfortunate.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. Stop and have a look, how much does the “tall poppy syndrome” play an effect in your life? Are you afraid to stand out, to shine brighter than others, to be different, to achieve your dreams? Or perhaps you are the one targeting the tall poppies. Do you find it easy to blame, to judge, to criticize those around you who are successful? Do you envy those who have what you want? Do you find it easy to gossip about the rich and famous, or the influential and successful in your town? Whether we are afraid of being a tall poppy or judging the tall poppies the effects are just as devastating.
Now more than ever the world needs tall poppies. The world needs people to step into their greatness, their full self. The world needs leaders, ones to guide the way, and each and every person to do their unique part. So step up, rise up, be who you were intended to be and who cares if you’re taller than the others and if you get cut down a little. Know that this is just part of the game of being a tall poppy.
What restricts people from achieving their true potential according to you? Please share your answers in the section below.
Hi, I’m Dr Norm Detillieux, In addition to running a successful chiropractic studio The Lifehouse, I have offered a number of different workshops centered on wellness care, creating community, awareness of the benefits of chiropractic care and a wholistic approach to health